A new year must have resolutions. Here are mine:
1) I resolve not to embark on a fitness programme of any sort. My once a week hour of Pilates and a few strolls around the block are quite enough for me thank you.
2) I resolve not to take up smoking. I think this will be pretty easy.
3) I resolve not to go on a diet in any shape or form.
4) I resolve, like Ali, to eat only delicious food.
5) I resolve not to drink less alcohol.
6) I resolve not to drink less coffee
7) I resolve to keep buying cookery books no matter how many I already own. Ditto yarn.
8) I resolve not to go camping.
I'm already really good at all these so I anticipate a high success rate for my 2014 resolutions. Go me.
With resolutions numbers 3 and 4 in mind I have marked Twelfth Night with a Galette des Rois to which I had added chocolate chips.