Retrospective

Happy New Year to all my readers!
I hope I've managed to visit those of you who have blogs and to leave a comment now and again. To those of you who don't blog but who regularly leave me a comment, Pati from London and Carole from Rossendale in particular, I'd like to say how much I appreciate the time you take to do so. Thank you :o)

It has been such an enjoyable year here at The Quince Tree. I have loved every minute of it. I've especially enjoyed seeing how the changing seasons affect my life. I hadn't realised how season-driven my life was particularly in the kitchen. I am so looking forward to 2011 and all its blogging possibilities although I'm slightly worried that I might have run out of things to show you. Let's hope not!

 I have made a few samplers to illustrate the past (almost) year here at The Quince Tree.

First this year's crochet. 



A bit of nature.


And some food :o)


And finally a general round up of the year -a picture for each month.


See you in 2011.




Comments

  1. Anonymous12:23 pm GMT

    Lovely! Happy New Year!Love from Penny L in Dorset xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has just gone midnight here, enjoying a glass of champagne, watching glorious fireworks. Your samplers are beautiful, Happy New Year to you.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs reflect the seasons beautifully.
    Happy New year
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bright thing to see on this dark day. Happy New Year, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too Sue and the warmest of wishes for 2011. I've not started on the 'cheers' yet - but very soon.....very soon!

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, I've been reading your blog for a few months and have been enjoying it greatly so I thought I should now stand up to be counted and to wish you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the samplers! Happy new year and happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a healthy and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your year pefectly summed up in your sampler, fab! Happy new year Mrs Quince tree,and thanks for all your inspired ideas, and sense of humour. Can't wait to see what you get up too in 2011. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:21 pm GMT

    Happy New Year, Sue!

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too, Madame Quince. Just what I was hoping for, a little foodie sampler with some rather gorg other pics too. I am sure you'll carry on blogging with new stuff but it is quite important to repeat as well, reminding oneself of the circle of the seasons and year. LOL, Axxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year,Sue
    I'm not a blogger,but have been reading yours for a couple of months now,love the photo's,love the crochet,LOVE the food!!!I'm sure you won't run out of things to photograph
    Keep it up
    Best Wishes(hope the foots on the mend)
    Sue
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Sue.One ofmy resolutions is to get blogging properly, yours is an inspiration.J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lingered longest over your food but it was all gorgeous. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you all at the Quince Tree! Lovely mosaics.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Happy New Year - thank you so much for your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I too have been reading your blog now for a few months and have really enjoyed it! Hope 2011 is even more exciting for you, especially with that fab new camera!

    Ali
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wishing you a sparkling 2011

    love your mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very Happy New Year to you Sue and your family. I'm looking forward to reading lots of your lovely posts in 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such lovely photos :)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely pictures, just right to cheer up a grey day!
    Happy new year to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment