June Plans

Thursday, 31 May 2012

May Sampler

Never mind flaming June, it's been a flaming May. 
A certain very special flame visited our city,  we had a whole week of hot weather, ice creams and ice lollies were needed urgently, and the flowers lifted their faces to the sun.

More warm sunny days for June please.
 There's a Jubilee to celebrate, three of my family are off on a short camping trip tomorrow, there's a bloglady meet at Kew (very excited about this!), and later in the month one of my household has a very big birthday to celebrate.
Looking at the sky and keeping my fingers crossed.




12 comments:

  1. Another lovely sampler Sue. I was invited to the Kew meeting, but I know that I should never be able to make it so I am going to live it vicariously via the bloggers who get there, have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it would have been wonderful to meet you!

      Delete
  2. I eagerly await your cake for the very big birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    I love reading your blog it makes me a little homesick, but happy. I'm from Wales, but now live in California.
    I'm very new to the blogging world and would love to know how you were able to create your May Sampler.
    Thanks,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, just click on my sampler page at the top of the page (under my header picture) and you will find a link ;-)

      Delete
  4. Thank You so much. I appreciate it. I will have to have a try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am *so* excited about Kew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue ,
    I do so love your photos .Here in New Zealand we are heading into winter .Its so lovely to catch a glimpses of warmth again .
    Promises of things to come ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pati from London9:15 pm BST

    That elderflower cake loos so classy and tasty... Hope the weather continues to be lovely!! Have fun in Kew (I actually live very close to it and love that place!). Happy Jubilee weekend, Pati x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to a wonderful June. I have a pretty special birthday too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I hope the sun shines on all your June endeavours :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The weather can only get better...(surely?) As ever, great photos Sue!

    ReplyDelete

The Quince Tree All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger