I Love Not Camping - Day Five

Visiting














Comments

  1. Oh I have been meaning to visit Hidcote for ages. Will certainly go soon - beautiful photos Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Dahlias! A marvellous post, you clearly had a good time. Was it very hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky thing, I adore Hidcote! We haven't been in forever, too far away now. Gorgeous photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooh lovely Sue! Glad to see you're making the most of your FREEDOM! Now just imagine how it would have been visiting Hidcote with grumpy teenagers in tow....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went there a few years ago now. I still have a painting on the wall we bought while we were there, gorgeous place. We went to Snowshill Manor too, the view from the back of the property is my idea of the perfect view, just heaven. You are so lucky to live near all these great places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I LOVE Hidcote, we go up whenever possible, really only around the corner. It really is is full bloom at the moment, isn't it? It's a fab picnic spot. Even as a keen camper I reckon you are doing well out of the bargain this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures, but what did you have for tea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been enjoying your not camping posts, but today my pleasure is tinged with jealousy - Hidcote, without kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O. M. G. No words are necessary. Gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the silence, the lack of nattering offspring. I can hear it from here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh beautiful - I have some hidcote lavender in my garden!
    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Hidcot too. Went earlier this summer with some old school friends. Now I wish I'd taken some photos too to share on my blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment