I Love Not Camping - Day Two

Drinking

Raspbellinis
Crème de framboise and prosecco
I do like pink drinks.

Eating

Goat's cheese pastries
(think I had this during last year's camping trip -apologies for the repetition)


And a meringue


I had six egg whites to use up (from the burnt creams). That makes a lot of meringues but they keep well in a tin.  Plenty for when the campers return.




Watching and listening to

You can't beat the CBSO and I never get the chance to listen to the Proms when everyone else is here.

Enjoying

The ongoing peace and quiet.

Comments

  1. Do you fancy a lodger for the rest of the time the family are away? I'll wash up!
    Jule xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just what i was thinking ill put away rach x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the raspbellinis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh loving Days 1 and 2 - can it get any better? Kind of glamping without the tent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very restrained. If I had a tin of meringues, they wouldn't last for campers... Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just knew you wouldn't be living on tinned beans and oven chips. Those meringues sing to me, since I was a small child they have always been a favourite indulgence.

    However I am a little worried that you may get a bit lonely cooking on your own, you need company, and an appreciative taster - ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like camping but I have to say I like your camping better!!!
    Tickety-boo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:57 pm BST

    Sounds like utter bliss to me!

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are really 'Not Camping' in style Sue, what a 'Staycation'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be so relaxed by the time the family gets back, and so you should be. It is good to see you enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A holiday without having to move from your own bed! Lovely.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment