Friday To Do List

Friday, 24 June 2011

I have so much to do today. How will I ever get it all done?

1) Walk in the sunshine.
 My thinking time. Making me fitter and stronger with every step.

2) Finally eat one of these.
 Bought rock-like on Monday. Today their scent fills the kitchen. time to eat.


3) Start filling in my new Moleskine Passions journals
The Wellness Journal and the Book Journal. I already love my Recipe Journal.


4) Drink some chilled wine.


5) Get into a freshly laundered bed.

6) Read another chapter of North and South.


Iron my bed linen? Don't be silly, I have all this other stuff to do.

Today's post was inspired by this post  from Domesticali. Ali's blog is one of my favourites. She writes about everyday life, creativity and family. Her posts are always thoughtful, her writing considered and her photographs beautiful.

14 comments:

  1. Sue, you have so many wonderful things to do!
    I walked in the sunshine, too, this morning.
    Enjoy the day to the full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super day you have planed. enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Ali's blog- she is very thought provoking in a very clam and gentle way. Hope you manage to get through your list. So glad you don't iron your sheets either. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of a bucket list before but I very much like your thimble list ( and Ali's). Tick, tick, tick. It might as well include the nice things because you'll never want to get to the end of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good things to do on that list, wonderful. I don't iron anything now, it is so liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is what I call a wonderful day, a sprinkling of all things nice.
    x sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to work on balancing my thimble list and my to-do list! What do you think of North and South? It's on my to-read list--yet another list!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good list, I do like those notebooks too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I hung out the bed linen this morning the jasmine was smelling so gorgeous I decided that if the washing dried, it was going straight back on the bed. Love the idea of the Thimble list! And so envious of your journals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my To Do list was as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, Ali's blog is one of the best. And your thimble list sounds blissful.
    I'm so in love with your recipe journal I've added one to my birthday wishlist. Enjoy your book and wellness journals too.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely to-do list.
    Regarding your recipe journal... you have 3 children so there's going to be a fight over it, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your day sounds like one I would truly love. And thank you for your kind words of friendship too - made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good list. Especially the wine bit.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Quince Tree All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger