Wordless Wednesday

Lemon Tart
(from Kitchenella by Rose Prince)

















Comments

  1. We're all drooling here. Those photos are pure torture of the nicest kind. :-) What could be better than lemon tart? Lemon tart with raspberries and is that clotted cream? Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your deserts as I do not allow myself them here. Shame as its my ONE weekness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks yummy, mmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh YUM!!! (although does that fit in with the weightloss wednesday?! I'd like to think so but I'm not so sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two types of fruit - well it's practically health food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh that looks gorgeous!! I could do with some of that to go with my cup of tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Petit Filoux it's not Weightloss Wednesday -check the title ;o)

    I'm just being a bit lazy and posting pics only on Wednesdays -but not necessarily every Wednesday.

    We ate this tart on Sunday. It wasn't very big and served five (two of whom are teenaged boys)perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, any left? I wouldn't say no to a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just drooling here, I love lemon tart, raspberries and cream :)
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drooling too - one of the best combinations ever(lemon and raspberries - yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Lemon Tart - that looks so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks delicious, it's making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nearly book the book today, so nearly........& now i'm gonna have to...aren't I? just too scrumdiddlyumptious lol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. book the book? Oh dear. And its only Wednesday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cor blimey. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love lemon tart and your photo is making me drool! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment